Sunday, February 17, 2008

"In the Beginning,..."

"...there was a man with a blog. From this blog come forth opinions, ideas, suggestions, rants, cursing, insight and other such things as he decided fit for public consumption."

In many county seats across Tennessee, and I'm sure the South, there is a history of folks gathering on and around the courthouse lawn to talk about the affairs facing their community. I offer this blog as one more voice to be heard on Tennessee's Lawn.

I do not presume my opinion as better than anyone else's. It's simply another one to add to the chorus of noise on the internet. Topics will range from politics to sports to media and beyond, but they will not stray too far from my home in Tennessee. I will not post as often as I will like, but what I post will mean something to me. Hopefully it will mean something to you to.

No comments: